EducationGraduated on May 2014 with a Bachelor of Liberal Arts in English (minors: Journalism, Children’s Literature and Childhood Studies / GPA: 3.39/4.0) from the University of North Carolina at the Charlotte Campus
Job requirements included:
• Tutor students from elementary to high school ages in mathematics, English, Spanish and social studies.
• Provide SAT prep for high school students mostly for the English and essay portion
• Help students with study skills
• Help students with organizational skills
• Complete session reports in a timely manner for supervisor and parents’ recordings
• Communicate with parents about their child’s, or children’s, progress
• Listen to parent’s concerns about their child’s progress
• Listen to student to meet their educational needs
HobbiesReading and photography.
1st Grade math, 2nd Grade math, 3rd Grade math, 4th Grade math, 5th Grade math, Elementary Math, AP Spanish Language, AP Spanish Literature and Culture, English, Spanish, Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4, ACT with Writing, PSAT Critical Reading, PSAT Writing Skills, SAT, SAT Subject Tests, AP US History, American History, Honors, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 8th Grade, 9th Grade, 10th Grade, 11th Grade, 12th Grade, Sociology, Language Arts
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.