EducationBachelor of Engineering (B.S)
Experience• Tutored students in math, physics and computer science from grade 5 to grade 12
• Taught Algebra I to a group of homeschoolers and Taught 5th grade math through Algebra II to homeschoolers one-on-one, individualizing instruction and emphasizing study skills.
• Taught subtraction, multiplication, long division, fractions, word problems, Prealgebra,Algebra, Geometry, Algebra II, Trigonometry, and Precalculus to public & private school students and assisted them with their homework.
• Helped College students with their research work
• Tutored college math on one-on-one.
• Taught computer languages like c,c++, java
• Taught microsoft word,excel,spreadsheet and powerpoint to homeschoolers.
• Took classes on automated testingtools such as loadrunner, Performance center, quality center.
Hobbies"Every student has the potential to succeed. Every new year presents challenges and new possibilities for success. Having a positive outlook and attitude along with a sense of humor in everyday situations allows me to provide students with room to be creative and independent and to make each class more enjoyable.
I strive to raise the bar because I know that each student can achieve the level of expectation that is realistic for him or her, thus developing a confidence tool that creates a safe, positive learning environment. If students are given coursework that stretches them without paralyzing them, they will approach new assignments with more enthusiasm. Having a flexible attitude is important for my students' assurance that they are in a positively managed classrooom. Students will succeed because of their efforts."
Together we can make it Happen!!!!
Client Reviews (1)
Nivetha is extremely unproffesional. She will always try to set up an appointment at UNCC Library and never showed up. When I tried to call her, she never picked up and she didn't even bother to call back. I do not recommend this tutor, she will basically ditch you.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.